Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 160 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the financial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 600 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team and own Fun Committee which main aim is to take care about all fun and social activities of our team.
Due to the strong and steady growth of its business, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to recruit Infrastructure & Reporting Developer.
- Maintain and run current infrastructure, SharePoint and small tools/applications (SharePoint, Access, Excel, Visual Basic, SQL).
- Support the existing tools, fulfilling the admin tasks connected to them and helping team members to leverage from the tools so we deliver on reporting deadlines.
- Creates automated reports or on-line access for stakeholders to synchronize on activities.
- Develop SharePoint workflows, database, integrated infrastructure and small applications.
- Understand the business needs, and proposing development to the infrastructure to enhance communication between the team and cross organizations.
- Offers solutions to integrate data sources from other organizations, and automatize mgt reports to reduce manual admin works and improve Business processes.
- University degree in IT.
- 3+ years of professional experience with MS SharePoint, SharePoint designer.
- Expert knowledge on using, customizing SharePoint web interface.
- Expert knowledge and skills on Excel macros (Visual Basic and visual basic for applications).
- Knowledge and skills on MS Access queries and macros (VB, SQL).
- Knowledge on programming and documenting.
- Ability to design and architect Databases to SharePoint and Microsoft Access.
- Proactively offer process improvement from usability speed and integration.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate adaptability and patience in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English.
We Offer You:
- Stable company with long-term commitments
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Training and certification programs
- Exposure to international companies and teams
- Business trips
- Team-buildings that rock!
- 160+ new friends